SuDS Planning Advice
We strongly recommend the use of our SuDS Planning Advice service. We suggest that you use the SuDS Planning Advice service as early on in the planning process as possible in order to avoid complications and unnecessary delays. Despite best being utilised at the beginning, this service can be used at any stage during the planning application process.
We understand that each application is unique and encounters its own difficulties and challenges, that’s why we offer a range of varying services to meet your requirements.
The SuDS Planning Advice Service can:
- indicate whether your SuDS drainage proposal would be unacceptable, saving you the cost of a formal application;
- reduce the time you spend on developing a SuDS drainage strategy;
- confirm all relevant information is included within your SuDS drainage strategy;
- save you time and avoid any unnecessary delays during the planning application process.
To apply for SuDS planning advice, please complete our Flood and Water Management Products and Service Application form. As part of your application, we would require supporting documentation to improve our understanding of your development and maximise the benefits of your planning service. The documents will differ on a case by case basis, but can include:
- A drainage plan, layout or proposal;
- A location map
- A site plan
- A draft Flood Risk Assessment (FRA)
- A summary of the site restrictions
To apply for our SuDS Planning Advice service please follow the below link;
Page updated: 2/03/2020